Welcome to Hayabusa
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Battle.net IDs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jubei

Jubei

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 321 posts

I know a number of folks have a Battle.net ID that they use to play any one of the various Blizzard games, so figured I'd start a thread to keep track of everyone's IDs.  a mod can update this original post to add any that get added on this thread as replies.

• Jubei#1460
  • dmantakae#1859
  • Wangsta#1420
  • Jbigg#1374
  • VDX#11140
  • Triple#1646
  • Fidos#1596

Sorian.png

VDX

VDX

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 922 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Who is this Jubei fellow? I seem to remember someone like him from long long ago but he's been in hiding for years...

Posted Image

Fidos

Fidos

Advanced Member

• HAYABUSA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Fidos#1596

Jubei

Jubei

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 321 posts

lol hey VDX, yea yea I know :/ I need to get another external drive for my Windows partition and games (PS2 mainly) but been pretty busy with work and family life, Play D3 now and then when I can (weekend nights usually)

Sorian.png

Dman

Dman

Sexiest man alive

• HAYABUSA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Mine's Dman#12104 now

Posted Image

Desert

Desert

Advanced Member

• HAYABUSA Officer
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

DariusXIII#1676

Desert.png

Vanu Sovereignty – Best vehicles, best equipment, best everything. It’s pretty much an open and shut case there, anyone who disagrees is clearly and unequivocally wrong.

-PS2 Dev

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users