Welcome to Hayabusa
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Discord?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

VDX

VDX

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 922 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Sup folks.

For those of y'all still checking our forums, you might have noticed that our mumble server is down until Nex or anyone else gets around to paying the bills. In the meantime, how about we use Discord?

It's free, has chatrooms and voices rooms and has response time 2nd only to Mumble last I saw. Figured it'd be a good way to keep in touch. I know that there's a couple of Progress' TopHatCentral but that's not a dedicated HAYA space.

I'll whip one up right now and post the link. If we get randoms joining somehow I'll delete it and just post that you want it PM'd.

https://discord.gg/EMNVkpg

Posted Image

Ralek

Ralek

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 726 posts
  • LocationLisbon, Portugal

I've been using Discord to play PoE with McMendes ever since Mumble went down. I don't think footing the bill for a mumble server at this point is justified anyways as it was barely getting any use.

5428010618035063217.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users